- Nov 16th: Young Adult Reading with Geek Mountain State, Fletcher Free Library, Burlington Vermont - 2pm
- Sep 21st (2:00 pm): Burlington Book Festival Reading/Signing
- July 1st: Release of FIND ME WHERE THE WATER ENDS!
- July 8th: Live Author Chat on BookTrib
- July 29th (6:30 pm): Essex Library Event, Essex Vermont
- June 6th: "I Write Young Adult Novels, and I Refuse to Apologize for it" article in The New Republic
- June 12th: Segment on Huffington Post Live
- May 29th: Guest Post/Giveaway on Itching For Books
- April 1st: YA Scavenger Hunt/Blue Team
- Feb 1st: Vermont Science Fiction Reading with Green Mountain State, Pheonix Books, Burlington, VT
- Nov 2: Teaching a class on Subverting Clichés in Genre Writing with the Renegade Writers' Collective in Burlington, VT.
- Oct 3: Teaching a class on World Building in YA Novels with the Renegade Writers' Collective in Burlington, VT.
- Oct 3-6: Fall YA Scavenger Hunt! I'm on the Red team this go-around.
- Oct 10: COVER REVEAL for Book 3 at A Life Bound By Books
- Sept 21: Reading at Radio Bean in Burlington, VT, at 7 pm as part of the Lit Pub Crawl in associated with the Burlington Book Festival.
- July 31: Time Travel Challenge featuring SO CLOSE TO YOU
- July 17: Girls With Books guest post on time travelers I'd want to make out with.
- July 3-6: THIS STRANGE AND FAMILIAR PLACE Blog tour
July 3rd - J.C. Lillis Author Blog
July 4th - Magnet 4 Books
July 5th - A Life Bound By Books
July 6th - Alexa Loves Books
- July 2: THIS STRANGE AND FAMILIAR PLACE is released
- June 4: SO CLOSE TO YOU out in paperback
- June 1: Signing at BEA, 11:00 - 11:30, Table 3 Autographing Area
- May 29: BEA Harper's Blogger Party
- May 1-5: Romantic Times Convention Events (Kansas City)